The Alex Ferguson Quote Book£3.50 for a hardback copy of 'The Alex Ferguson Quote Book: The Greatest Manager in His Own Words' from Random House
- A hardback quote book on the longest serving, most successful British football manager.
- Includes life changing quotes such as 'Football. Bloody hell.'
- A comprehensive history of his notable verbal exchanges.
- A great keepsake for Man U fans.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 11th May 2014.
- Postage costs an additional £2.99 per voucher.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
It's never too late to learn from the footballing master, even if it only means managing Man Utd on Football Manager...
Today we’re offering you a hardback copy of 'The Alex Ferguson Quote Book: The Greatest Manager in His Own Words' for only £3.50!
Alex Ferguson was not only the longest serving, most successful British football manager – but also one of the most outspoken, engaging and witty voices in the game’s history. So what better way to celebrate all things Fergie than with a hardback quote book packed full of hilarious reminders of some of his more memorable verbal exchanges? Whether it’s his views on Gary Neville: 'If he was an inch taller he’d be the best centre-half in Britain. His father is 6ft 2in – I’d check the milkman' or his sage life advice: 'There's nothing wrong with losing your temper once in a while if it's for the right reasons' – there’s no shortage of things to LOL at and take heed of in this fan-tastic book.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption page using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code and delivery details.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Adopt a Reindeer£9 instead of £20 to adopt a reindeer or £19 including a meet and greet at Mayfield Alpacas, Sheffield - save up to 55%
Circus of Horrors, Nightmare Before Xmas @ Star City Birmingham£11 instead of up to £22 for a ticket to Circus of Horrors, ‘The Never-Ending Nightmare’ on 17th Dec at Star City Birmingham - save up to 50%
Time left to purchase
8-Point Non-Surgical 'Facelift' - 2 Locations!£199 instead of £600 for an eight-point non-surgical 'facelift' at Arcadia Care - choose from two locations
Promotion ends on
17 / 12 / 2016