Country Pub Dining & Coffee for 2£19.50 instead of up to £39.40 for a two-course meal for 2 people inc. starter, main & coffee each at The Greyhound Inn at Yarlet - save up to 51%
Save up to 51%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a delicious two-course pub meal for 2 people with coffee.
- Starters inc. red onion & goat's cheese quiche, bruschetta.
- Mains inc. duck breast with plum sauce or herbed roast pork loin.
- Rated 4* on Trip Advisor.
- Based close to Stafford.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy 3 additional as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 30th Apr 2014.
- Valid Tues-Thurs, 12pm-2pm and 6pm-9pm.
- Valid on starters up to £4.95 and mains up to £12.95.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
There's only one way to make the word 'pub' sound any more appealing - and that's by adding the word 'grub' immediately after it! Feast your eyes on today's deal...
We’re offering you a 2-course meal for 2 people for just £19.50, saving you up to 51% off The Greyhound Inn at Yarlet's price of up to £39.40.
Based close to Stafford, The Greyhound Inn at Yarlet is heaven for all food fans. Located in an easily-accessible spot complete with black-beamed exterior and plentiful parking, this cosy pub offers a mouthwatering selection of British pub food cooked with impeccable flair. With today’s deal you and a lucky friend will enjoy any starter and main course from the expansive menu - just click here to take a full look. Why not start with caramelised red onion and goat's cheese quiche or bruschetta, followed by duck breast with plum and ginger sauce or wholetail scampi with homemade tartar sauce? Whatever you choose, you'll enjoy a tea or coffee each to round things off perfectly.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Greyhound Inn at Yarlet to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Reviewed: 17 February 2014
Reviewed: 14 January 2014
"One of my favourite restaurants, always a pleasure"
Reviewed: 24 November 2013