Bouquet Dozen Red Roses, Chocs & Valentine's Card£24.99 instead of £59.90 (from iFlorist) for a bouquet of red roses, box of chocolates & a personalised Valentine's card - save 58%
Time left to purchase
- Get the perfect Valentine's gift for that special someone.
- Includes a dozen hand-picked red roses.
- A box of Sloane Square 'Best of British' luxury chocolates.
- Plus a personalised Valentine's card.
- Next day delivery if ordered before 4pm.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 23rd Feb 2014.
- Redeem by 4pm on 13th Feb for Valentine's Day delivery.
- Please allow up to 3 working days for delivery after redeeming. Next day delivery if ordered before 4pm.
- Delivery costs an additional £2.90 per order.
- Subject to availability.
Roses are red, violets are blue, some poems rhyme, unfortunately this one doesn't. Now come on, you've got Valentine's Day to prepare for!
Today we're offering you a bouquet of red roses, a box of luxury chocolates and a personalised Valentine's card for just £24.99, saving you 58% off iFlorist's price of £59.90 (correct as of 4.2.14).
This Valentine's gift set is the ideal way to get that special someone swooning this year: 12 red roses and a box of luxury Sloane Square 'Best of British' chocolates, topped off with a personalised greeting card. Whether it's a girlfriend, boyfriend, parent, friend or even yourself you're sending it to (it's okay, we won't tell anyone), there's simply no better way to mark the most romantic day of the year. iFlorist aim to pick the best quality, high altitude roses, ethically nurtured in perfect growing conditions for that perfect vibrant colour, so you know this offer will have Cupid's arrows flying come February 14th and beyond.
How to Redeem
- As soon as you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to iFlorist's site using the link we send you.
- Add the product to your basket.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.