Creative Stitches & Hobbycraft£3.50 for a ticket to the ‘Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts’ show at EventCity Manchester on 6th, 7th or 8th Feb 2014 with ICHF Events - save 50%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy full-day entry to the show on 6th, 7th or 8th Feb.
- Discover the latest innovations from the crafting world.
- Includes free mini workshops.
- Plus daily fashion shows, sewing hub & lots more!
- Under-16s go free (when accompanied by an adult).
- Based at Manchester's EventCity, next to Trafford Centre.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy an additional 9 as gifts.
- Voucher valid on 6th, 7th or 8th Feb 2014.
- Entry from 10am onwards.
- Subject to availability.
A stitch in time might save nine, but we reckon we could save you a whole lot more thanks to today's deal...
We’re offering you a ticket to the ‘Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts’ show at EventCity Manchester for just £3.50, saving you 50% off ICHF Event’s price of £7.
Based at Manchester's EventCity, the Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts show is taking place this year on 6th, 7th and 8th February 2014. Your ticket includes entry on one of these days (from 10am til 4.30pm on Thursday and Friday or til 5pm on Saturday), where you'll find the exhibition halls packed with all the latest supplies, ideas and innovations from the creative crafting world. With plenty of textile displays and free workshops, this year's highlights include a selection of costumes from the spectacular film Les Misérables, created by Oscar-nominated Paco Delado for the star-studded cast featuring Russell Crowe and Helena Bonham Carter. Liverpool Community College will host catwalk shows each day, plus there will be a Pattern Bar and Sewing Hub with advice from professional dressmakers. Sew cool...
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Simply print out your wowcher and take it with you.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.