Sunday Carvery & Wine for 2£12 instead of £24 for a Sunday carvery lunch for 2 including a glass of wine each at The Ship Inn, Shropshire - save 50%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a Sunday carvery lunch for 2.
- Inc. a selection of 4 roast meats, vegetables, potatoes & gravy.
- Plus a glass of red or white wine each.
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on Trip Advisor.
- Set within the picturesque Shropshire countryside.
- Wowcher Bonus: Get a carvery & ice cream for a child for £5.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid from 12th Jan-2nd Mar 2014.
- Valid Sun, 3pm-6pm.
- 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Subject to availability.
In the bleak mid-winter frosty winds might make us moan, but today’s warming deal is enough to make us sigh… with delight!
Today we're offering you a Sunday carvery lunch for 2, including a glass of wine each for just £12, saving you 50% off The Ship Inn’s price of £24.
Venues in which to warm your cockles, enjoy the views and fill up on delicious food don’t come much better than this historic country pub, which was built in 1770 and has recently undergone an elegant refurbishment. Situated on the banks of the River Severn, it's popular with locals and tourists alike. See for yourself during your delicious Sunday lunch where you’ll enjoy a selection of roast meats - including turkey, beef and gammon - served with your choice of up to ten seasonal vegetables, roasted potatoes and lashings of gravy. With today lunch, you'll also be treated to a large glass of red or white wine for the ultimate Sunday experience.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Ship Inn to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"The food was second to none & very reasonably priced."
Reviewed: 06 January 2014
"The Inn is warm and welcoming and the views are outstanding!"
Reviewed: 30 December 2013
"The food was great."
Reviewed: 26 December 2013