Microsoft Excel Course£19.99 instead of £200 (from Blue Mountain) for an online Excel 2003-2010 course package – get 89 hours of Excel training and save an excel-lent 90%
Time left to purchase
- 89 hours of training divided into 6 modules.
- Covers Microsoft Excel 2003-2010.
- Learn everything from formatting data to working with graphics.
- Improve your prospects - Looks great on your CV.
- Unlimited online access 24/7 for a year.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for 1 month.
- Please allow up to 3 working days after redeeming to access your course.
- PC with Flash and audio required.
You may be great at juggling oranges, but unless you excel at excel you're never going to get anywhere in the workplace...
That's why we’re offering you an online Excel 2003-2010 course for just £19.99, saving you a whopping 90% off Blue Mountain’s price of £200 (correct as of 2.8.12).
Whether you need to pad out your CV, or if you’re simply looking for a way to get one step ahead of the rest at work, the Microsoft Excel course from Blue Mountain offers just the solution. With over 89 hours of learning, broken down over 6 accessible modules, the course is designed to be enjoyable as well as informative. The tuition spans Excel 2003-2010 and covers everything from getting started to moving toolbars, controlling page breaks to reviewing the ribbon tabs and everything in between. The interactive exercises are accessible 24/7 for a year after you redeem, all you need is access to the internet, audio and flash. If you want to take your learning one step further you can take an exam at a local test centre to try and achieve a Microsoft Office Specialist Certificate / Qualification in Excel, exams cost an additional £100.
The courses available in the package are;
- Excel 2010 (MOS)
- Excel 2010
- Excel 2007
- Excel 2007 Advanced
- Excel 2003 -2010 Upgrade
- Excel 2003
Redemption is easy:
1. Once the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
2. All you have to do is head to Blue Mountain’s site using the link we send you.
3. Register your details.
4. Enter your wowcher code when prompted to redeem your course.
If you decide not to redeem this voucher, your voucher can entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
8, 15 or 28-Day Park & Ride Airport Parking, Birmingham£24 for 8 days of secure airport parking, £39 for 15 days, or £69 for 28 days with Drivefly - save up to 51%
1-2nt 4* Cheshire, Dinner, Breakfast & Wine for 2 @ Shrigley Hall HotelFrom £109 (at Shrigley Hall Hotel) for an overnight stay for two, dinner, bottle of wine and breakfast, or from £179 for a two-night stay with afternoon tea - save up to...
Bookkeeping, HR & Payroll Course - Online or Classroom Options!£16 instead of £299 for a certified online HR, bookkeeping and payroll course, or £405 for a classroom course with Mary Jay Kenny - save up to 95%
Time left to purchase