Afternoon Tea for 2 with Mulled Wine£12 instead of £32 for a winter afternoon tea for two with a glass of mulled wine each at The Ship Inn, Shropshire - save 62%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a winter afternoon tea for two.
- You'll be served finger sandwiches, scones and muffins.
- Plus, a glass of mulled wine each and a tea or coffee.
- Hotel set within the picturesque Shropshire countryside.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid from 6th Jan-19th Mar 2014.
- Valid Mon-Sat, 2pm-6pm.
- Must be 18 or over for mulled wine.
- 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Subject to availability.
In the bleak mid-winter frosty winds might make us moan, but today’s warming deal is enough to make us sigh… with delight.
Today we're offering you a winter afternoon tea for two with a glass of mulled wine each for just £12, saving you 62% off The Ship Inn’s price of £32.
Venues in which to warm your cockles, enjoy the views and fill up on delicious food don’t come much better than this historic country pub, which was built in 1770 and has recently undergone an elegant refurbishment. Situated on the banks of the River Severn, it’s popular with locals and tourists alike. See for yourself during your delicious afternoon tea where you’ll enjoy a selection of finger sandwiches - including turkey with cranberry, smoked salmon, beef with horseradish sauce, and cream cheese - along with scones with cream and jam and delicious muffins with brandy sauce, all topped off with your choice of tea or coffee and a toasty mulled wine each. Once you’re tucked up in here you won’t mind if the earth stands hard as iron or if the snow falls, snow on snow - in fact, it might just add to the experience!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Ship Inn to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"What a lovely find... Very warm greeting from staff."
Reviewed: 09 December 2013
Reviewed: 04 November 2013
Reviewed: 28 September 2013