Snowdonia 'Survivor' Activity Break£89 instead of £165 (with Valkyrie Pursuits) for a 2-night self-catered Snowdonia multi-activity camping break - save 46%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a thrilling 2-night self-catered activity break.
- Activities include rock climbing, canyoning, canoeing & abseiling.
- Camp out in a spacious dome tent that can accommodate up to 3.
- Includes all equipment inc. harnesses, wetsuits & more.
- You’ll be looked after by experienced instructors.
- Based at the Llyn Gwynant campsite in Snowdonia National Park.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 12th Oct 2014.
- Must book by 2nd Mar 2014.
- Must be aged 8 or over.
- Itinerary subject to change, transport not included.
- Non-transferable once booked.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
Take the beautiful Snowdonia National Park, throw in a couple of adrenaline pumping activities and what do you get? Today's amazing deal...
We’re offering you a 2-night self-catered Snowdonia multi-activity camping break for just £89, saving you 46% off Valkyrie Pursuits' price of £165.
Situated in the awe-inspiring Snowdonia National Park, today’s deal is the perfect opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and get your adrenaline pumping with an action-packed 2-night multi-activity camping break. Staying on a self-catering basis in groups of up to 12, you’ll camp out in a spacious dome tent that can accommodate up to 3 people. You’ll get to take part in 3 fun-filled activities including rock climbing, canyoning and canoeing and be looked after by experienced qualified instructors who’ll tailor your experience to make it ideal for you. With the campsite providing shower and toilet facilities, you’ll also be provided with all the necessary technical equipment including harnesses, wetsuits and buoyancy gear. Your stay will break down into the following:
- Day 1:You’ll set up camp in the heart of the National Park in the Llyn Gwynant campsite, located just 2.5 miles outside Llanberis, before being introduced to the site, its facilities and your fellow campers.
- Day 2: You’ll spend the morning rock climbing where you’ll learn all the basics and techniques of climbing, belaying and abseiling. You’ll then journey over to Betws-y-Coed for the afternoon, where after lunch you’ll kit up for an exciting afternoon of canyoning at the Avon Ddu gorge.
- Day 3: After a relaxed start to the day, you’ll get kitted up and head to one of the beautiful surrounding lakes for a fantastic canoeing experience. After this you’ll return to the accommodation to pack up your gear, review the activities and say your goodbyes.
The multi-activity break is available on any of the following dates:
- March 21st-23rd & 28th-30th
- April 11th-13th & 25th-27th
- May 9th-11th, 16th-18th & 31st-2nd (June)
- June 20th-22nd & 27th-29th
- July 18th-20th, 20th-22nd, 22nd-24th & 25th-27th
- August 8th-10th, 10th-12th, 12th-14th, 15th-17th & 29th-31st
- September 5th-7th, 19th-21st & 26th-28th
- October 10th-12th
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Valkyrie Pursuits to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
4hr Drift Experience - 4 Locations!£69 instead of £199 for a four-hour car drifting experience including three passenger laps, £79 with six passenger laps with Learn2Drift - save up to 65%
Little Shop of Horrors @ New Alexandra Theatre, Birmingham£15 instead of £40.40 for a Band A ticket to see Little Shop of Horrors at New Alexandra Theatre, Birmingham - save 59%
Time left to purchase