Lake District Break & Spa £99 instead of up to £180 for a 2 night Lake District break for 2 inc. spa day passes and breakfast at The Glen Rothay Hotel - save up to 45%
Save up to 45%
Time left to purchase
- Stay 2 nights for 2 in “a lakeside gem.”
- Elegant double rooms with en-suite, TV and hot drink facilities.
- Includes full English breakfast per person each morning.
- Plus get 2 day passes to the Langdale Spa including pool, sauna, gym, bubble pool and steam room.
- Based in Rydal, near Ambleside
- Wowcher Bonus: Get 10% off dinner in the hotel restaurant.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 30th April 2013.
- £20pppn supplement applies for Friday, Saturday or School Holiday stays (24th Jul - 2nd Sep, 27th Oct - 4th Nov, 22nd Dec - 6th Jan, 16th - 24th Feb & 29th Mar - 12th Apr).
- Upgrade to a superior room for £10pppn, or book a 3rd night from £50pn.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- 7 day cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
The hills are alive with a lot more than just the sound of music with today's Wowcher deal....
Today we’re offering you a 2 night Lake District stay for 2 including spa day passes and breakfast for just £99, saving you up to 45% off Glen Rothay Hotel's price of up to £180.
Nestled in the heart of The Lake District, The 17th century Glen Rothay Hotel is a haven of rural tranquillity, ideal for those who want to explore the idyllic surrounds of Cumbria. Each of the hotel’s individually furnished en-suite double rooms is elegantly decorated and contains a TV and and tea and coffee making facilities, not to mention panoramic views over the picturesque area. Each morning you’ll be treated to a mouth-watering cooked breakfast, served by the hotel’s infectiously friendly staff. As if this wasn’t all sounding indulgent enough, you’ll also get 2 day passes to use at The Langdale Spa. Based in the Langdale Valley the retreat features heated pool, bubble pool, steam room, sanarium and gym and promises to relax even the most stressed of characters.
An area of outstanding natural beauty, photos can only do The Lake District so much justice. With its rolling hills and crystal clear lakes simply taking a walk through the park is the perfect way to spend a day, and after all that fresh air why not treat yourself to a hearty meal in the hotel’s Badger Bar? Wowcher customers will get 10% off an evening meal and with slow roast pork belly and wild mushroom risotto on the menu your taste-buds are in for a real treat, click here to see a full menu.
Buy now, book now: Click ‘Buy’ and we’ll send you everything you need to book. All you have to do is call using the number we send you, quoting your full wowcher code.
If you decide not to redeem this voucher, your voucher can entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don’t just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
- “Great location, superb staff and food.” – ste1256
- “The location of the Glen Rothay is perfect.” – Julie M
- “Nothing was too much trouble.” – CragRat_9
Monster Truck Ride & Car Crushing Experience - 3 Locations!From £19 for a monster truck ride and car crushing experience for one person, from £35 for two people or £55 for four people at Wicked Adventures - save up to 52%
Saracens vs Harlequins @ Wembley£7.50 for a child's ticket or £15 for an adult ticket to see Saracens vs. Harlequins at Wembley Stadium on 16th April 2016
Time left to purchase