Cheshire Break for 2£39 instead of £65 (at The Hillcrest Hotel, Widnes) for a 1-night stay for 2 people inc. full English breakfast - save 40%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 1-night stay in Widnes.
- Inc. full English breakfast the following morning.
- Double or twin en-suite rooms with flatscreen TV & refreshments tray.
- A rural setting just a mile from Widnes train station.
- A perfect place to explore all the attractions of nearby Liverpool.
The Fine Print
- One per pair.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 23rd Dec 2013.
- No cancellations once booked.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
Cheshire's not all about the Alice in Wonderland cat and smug footballers' wives - but today's deal will certainly have you grinning like one...
We’re offering you a 1-night stay for 2 people including breakfast for just £39. That’s 40% off The Hillcrest Hotel's price of £65.
Based in a quiet rural setting just 1.2 miles from Widnes train station, this modern hotel is a perfect base from which to explore all the many attractions of nearby Liverpool, Chester and Manchester. Their philosophy of "Welcome guests as friends, serve inspiring food and always exceed expectations" is evident from the minute you arrive and check in to your comfortable standard twin or double bedroom with modern amenities including an en-suite bathroom, flatscreen TV, refreshments tray, trouser press and hairdryer. You'll also enjoy a full English breakfast in the Cu Restaurant the following morning any time between 7am and 9:30am (or 8am-10am at weekends) to set you up properly for the day.
Whilst Widnes itself has plenty to keep you occupied, you may also wish to head out further afield and explore. The village of Daresbury - where Lewis Carroll, the famous children’s author, was born - is a picturesque countryside village with a typical village church with stained glass windows depicting Carroll’s life. Further afield, there are sports galore available at nearby Aintree racecourse or you may wish to head out to the wild and wonderful coastline, including the Sefton Coastal Path, for bracing walks and some well-deserved winter-warming pub grub. So much to do, so little time! Enjoy...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email The Hillcrest Hotel to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
Reviewed: 29 September 2013
"Food was very good, well cooked and presented"
Reviewed: 19 October 2013
Reviewed: 02 October 2013