100ml Lady Gaga Fame EDP£14.99 instead of £55 for a 100ml bottle of Lady Gaga Fame eau de parfum from Wowcher Direct - save 73%
Time left to purchase
- Get a 100ml Lady Gaga Fame EDP.
- First signature fragrance from the notorious singer.
- Seductive notes of tiger orchid, apricot, honey, jasmine and more.
- Perfume turns from black to clear when sprayed!
- Perfect for evening allure.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 25th Jul 2014.
- Postage costs an additional £2.99.
- Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
You don’t have to don a dress made of meat to capture Lady Gaga's intrigue. Push the boundaries with your perfume instead...
We’re offering you a 100ml bottle of Lady Gaga Fame eau de parfum for just £14.99, which compares to Debenhams’ price of £55 (correct as of 17.7.14).
A rich fusion of floral and fruity notes, Lady Gaga’s signature fragrance Fame is the first ever eau de parfum to turn from deadly black to crystal clear in one swift spritz. Blending tiger orchid, incense and saffron against a background of apricot, honey and jasmine, Fame is simply dripping with magnetism. The black and gold bottle set with gilded claws is as provocative as its contents, adding an exotic touch to any dressing table.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption page using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code and delivery details.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Bannatyne Spa Day & 2 Treatments - Over 30 Locations!£34 instead of £56.50 for a spa day including facial and massage for one person, £59 for two people at Bannatyne Spa - choose from over 30 locations and save up to 40%
Trusted Travel Members Club - Lifetime Membership£9.99 instead of £79.99 for a trusted travel members club - lifetime membership from Trusted Travel - save 88%
Promotion ends on
14 / 02 / 2017